Craving for some good food in the quarantine?Here are two recipes which you can make at home
Recipes by chef Saurav Ghosh of Traffic Gastropub
BUMPER TO BUMPER
· Basa fish boneless-220gm
· Poppy paste-10gm
· Mustard paste-10gm
· Green chilli paste-2gm
· Salt-2gm Lemon juice-2gm
· Chopped green chilli-5gm
· Fresh cream-5gm
· Crushed pepper-1gm
· Take the fish & marinate with Poppy paste, mustard paste, green chilli paste, salt, lemon juice, and chopped green chilli.
· Take a frying pan and put some oil.
· Put the marinated fish and sheer it
· Then remove from the pan and keep it into the oven.
· For the sauce, warm a frying pan and add butter and lemon juice.
· Serve with garlic tossed veggies.
YOGURT MOUSSE CHILLI RASOGOLLA
· Strawberry crush-10gm
· Chopped cherry-2gm
· Powdered sugar-3gm
· Green chilli paste-5gm
· Keep the yogurt in a bowl for 1hour & pot cashew and powdered sugar.
· After that, take the rasogolla to add green chilli paste & simmer it.
· Mix the curd properly and put it into a mold.
· Keep it in the freezer to freeze.
· After 15 minutes take it out of the mold & serve it.