Make the easy recipes from The Lords and Barons at home in this quarantine
Recipes by chef Biplab Das
· Minced chicken -160gm
· Chopped onion-20gm
· Chopped garlic-10gm
· Chopped ginger-10gm
· Chopped cilantro-15gm
· Sesame oil-15ml
· Salt-As per taste
· White pepper-5gm
· Hot sauce-25gm
· Olive oil-15ml
· Mix minced chicken, onion, garlic, ginger, cilantro chop together.
· Then add sesame oil, salt & pepper and keep aside for half an hour.
· Now make dough with flour, add a little salt into the flour before making the dough.
· Then roll the dough into a flatten bread.
· Now stuff all ingredients in the bread and joint both the ends of properly and steam.
· Serve with chilli garlic noodles.
· Jumbo Prawns - 6 pc
· Yogurt - 50 gm
· Green chilli paste - 10 gm
· Turmeric Powder - 3 gm
· Cumin Powder – 5 gm
· Coriander Powder - 5 gm
· Salt as per taste
· Garam Masala - 7 gm
· Mustard oil - 15 ml
· Black salt as per taste
· Cooking Cream - 8 ml
· Amul Cheddar Cheese - 10 gm
· Saffron - 0.002 gm
· Marinate the Jumbo Prawns with Garlic and Ginger paste and keep it aside for half an hour.
· Then mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
· Bring the marinated Prawns and mix them well with the mixture of the ingredients.
· Now put it into a clay oven and cook it.
· Serve it with green chutney and house salad.